Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2006 Sorento. 94000 miles. 2 months ago I took my Sorento to Meineke to have tranny serviced. Maybe its just coinesidense, but shortly after Is when the problems began. I started noticing car would jerk hard while driving. Most of my driving is interstate. Took it back to Meineke and they checked everything and found nothing (who knows what they checked.) anyways it continued to happen her and there. Im thinking its the transmission based on it starting after the service. Took to Kia. Paid $130 for them to do whatever they did with no resolution. Shop guy drove for the weekend and it never acted up. Again, it continued to happen here and there. Nothing particular going on. I noticed RPMS dropping when it happened. Decided it had to be a fuel or firing issue. I decided to get spark plugs changed. The also discovered 2 of the 3 ignition coils were bad and the 3rd was on its way. Had those replaced and spark plugs. Kia was sure this was the issue. Well this morning on my way to work, it jerked again. Im so frustrated. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be???? Tired of chasing my tail!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts