Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks Schnauzer!
Nobody else wants to comment on this? I even heard this on a radio news report this afternoon. After some very unfair car magazine reports, Amanti finally shines through in the media. This JD Powers Report is wonderful and welcome news :57: .
While no car is perfect, after almost two years of ownership I still enjoy mine immensely everyday and admire it.
Congratulations to all of you fellow owners! :clap:
-Pete

·
Registered
2004 Kia Amanti
19 Posts
Ya thanks a bunch, its good to hear, up to this point all i had heard was bad about this car, had me second guessing my purchase, and had me believing that i was stuck with it. its good to know now that I DID in fact make a wise choice, and that i can now go back to enjoying my fine car.
:D

·
Registered
2007 Optima, 2007 Sorento
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We mustn't believe many of the auto industry reviewers about our Kias since so many are bias against Korean products to begin with. Having worked with Nissan in the past I learned that money talks in the publicity business that many reviewers live in. Kia and Hyundai never matched the advertisement dollars with the likes of Nissan, Toyota, Honda and others. And, remember the quality of Kia and Hyundai started out poor in contrast to its competitors. People in the auto industry do remember when these big name brands were considered throw aways or sub quality brands. It takes years to overcome past quality concerns and we are now starting to see both Kia and Hyundai moving quickly to be the quality cars for the masses. Both companies, in my opinion, need to take better care of their current customers while reaching for the new customer. Word of mouth plays largely into buying an unknown or smaller brand. Personally, I really like the direction that Kia is taking with its newest entries in the marketplace. My '02 Optima is awesome and made me a believer in Kia. I can't wait til I add an Amanti or the new redesigned for 2007 Optima to my life. I'lll be smiling happily at friends who spent thousands more than I did on their big brand named auto!! :bwekk:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts