Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warm greetings from Indonesia fellow Sportagers!
Its been 6 months since my initial purchase and im lovin every moment of it~

Here in Indonesia, Sportage is quite a rare sight on the road, thus it turns heads everywhere i go, hoho
Not planning any further mods coz it is a daily used vehicle, thus let me introduce my "Panda" XD

Specs:
Wheels:
- Vertini Magic Concave wheels 22"
Matte black finish with gloss white lips
- Nexen Roadian High Performance Tires
265/35/22
- Each with 8mm SM spacer

Bodywork:
- Ixion Design front add on bodykit
- Fluxion N Bliss rear add on bodykit
- Facelifted Kia Sportage SX piano black bezel grille
- Panorama-look black gloss roof vinyl

Lights:
- Luminous HID 6000K Headlight
- Luminous HID 8000K Highbeam
- Custom lighted rear taillight (trunk extension part)
- All white LED interior lights

Here, we're only limited to two trims, the Manual and Auto.. Such a shame since a turbo would be extremely sweet <3
Well, any comments and feedbacks are welcomed, till then cheers & happy sharing guys ^^

·
Registered
2012 Sportage SX AWD
840 Posts
The wheels are way too big for my tastes, but I must admit, you kept her looking pretty darn clean. I think a Sportage R rear spoiler would look great with the rest of the body stuff.

·
Registered
1.7 CRDI sand track
540 Posts
Wheels look great,really compliment the car,good choice. Front add on also looks great,rear not so much,to me anyway and roof is a nice touch. Maybe a euro side step to protect the doors and add the sporty look wouldn't be a bad idea a led tail lights in future? Def one of the nicest ones i've seen.

·
Registered
Sportage 2011 Gunmetal Grey
16 Posts
your sportage looks awesome!! love the bodykit and your wheels. a rear spoiler would definitely finish it off. well done. AWESOME!

·
Registered
2011 Sportage EX
32 Posts
looks great! Add that rear spoiler in gloss black and it will look better ;)
Where did you ge the Ixion body kit?

·
Registered
Sorento KX4
400 Posts
Stunning ride.......................the wheels fit like a glove and black roof looks fantastic on white ;) well done that man

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The wheels are way too big for my tastes, but I must admit, you kept her looking pretty darn clean. I think a Sportage R rear spoiler would look great with the rest of the body stuff.
Thx bro, been thinking of getting that spoiler as well, but gotta save up first due to the insanely expensive import taxes round here

looks awesome and it would be a head turner in the states also.;)
Thx bro, i havent seen any extremely modded Sportage, have you? My mods can be considered very simplistic indeed compared to how people modify other similar japanese SUVs round here

Agreed. Well done.
(does the inside look as awesome as the outside?)
Thx bro, on the inside i only change the fabric of the seats into leather, coz here we dont have options for factory installer leather seats

Wheels look great,really compliment the car,good choice. Front add on also looks great,rear not so much,to me anyway and roof is a nice touch. Maybe a euro side step to protect the doors and add the sporty look wouldn't be a bad idea a led tail lights in future? Def one of the nicest ones i've seen.
Thx bro, LED taillights is definitely up my list.. Importing one is hellishly expensive, thus im thinking of custom mods.. Dunno, we'll see, hoho

I like it, very unique!
Love the overall look and the wheels. Great job!
your sportage looks awesome!! love the bodykit and your wheels. a rear spoiler would definitely finish it off. well done. AWESOME!
Thx so much for the compliment guys ;)

looks great! Add that rear spoiler in gloss black and it will look better ;)
Where did you ge the Ixion body kit?
Gloss black eh? Seems legit
Got the Ixion from KoreanAutoImport bro ^^

Very nice bodykit... but for me the 22' is too large for sportage.
Dont worry, im keeping my stock 18's just in case my family wanted to to a long distance trip.. Ride's pretty harsh with 22's i gotta admit

Stunning ride.......................the wheels fit like a glove and black roof looks fantastic on white ;) well done that man
Thx bro, been having a hard time deciding what wheels i wanna fit it at first, because i wanna maintain that "edgy" Sportage look.. Turned out quite well with Vertini, been getting compliments round here as well ^^

Amazingly great, you're lucky you can get the body kit. I wish it here.
Thx bro, got mine from KoreanAutoImport, isnt it possible to ship that to your area?

·
Registered
Silver Sportage 2012
14 Posts
Body Kit

hi,, u sure got a beautiful Sportage... i am getting mine in 2 days time.. ordered a white,, but the dealer told me to wait for 3 - 4 months for indent... Got pissed off and ordered a silver instead,.. I love the way the Ixion body kit on your car. By the way, is it troublesome to order from KoreanAutoImport. What about the custom in Indonesia,, do you have problem with them? and what about the paint, u had them sprayed in indonesia as well. Bro, if its convenient, can you please let me know wht did u import from KoreanAutoImport and total tax u kena from bea cukai..thanks...

·
Registered
600RWHP HSV MALOO /SPORTARGE platinum TD
73 Posts
very nice sportage best Ive seen so far
how did you up grade the taillights in the hatch got any info ? great mode

·
Registered
2011 Sportage SX
979 Posts
hi,, u sure got a beautiful Sportage... i am getting mine in 2 days time.. ordered a white,, but the dealer told me to wait for 3 - 4 months for indent... Got pissed off and ordered a silver instead,.. I love the way the Ixion body kit on your car. By the way, is it troublesome to order from KoreanAutoImport. What about the custom in Indonesia,, do you have problem with them? and what about the paint, u had them sprayed in indonesia as well. Bro, if its convenient, can you please let me know wht did u import from KoreanAutoImport and total tax u kena from bea cukai..thanks...
Jayongmall might be another option for you, especially if you live in Asia:

Ixion Body Kit Set Front Lip Rear Diffuser FRP (fit KIA Sportage R 2010 2011) | eBay

If you prefer not to use eBay, check out their their website at www.jayonmall.net.

With KAI, their parts are shipped from Korea by boat to Phoenix, Arizona in the US.

·
Registered
Silver Sportage 2012
14 Posts
@Bluntman... thank bro for your reply and i appreciate your sharing of info... in fact i did ordered my OEM car badges from Jayongmall. it took almost 3 weeks by POS to reach indonesia.. not that bad. Bro FordRock has imported the kit and i am more concerned about the condition of goods and the taxes involved indonesia customs. As for KAI, i heard a lot of poor packaging and goods broken when arrived in buyer's country.

·
Registered
2011 Sportage SX
979 Posts
@Bluntman... thank bro for your reply and i appreciate your sharing of info... in fact i did ordered my OEM car badges from Jayongmall. it took almost 3 weeks by POS to reach indonesia.. not that bad. Bro FordRock has imported the kit and i am more concerned about the condition of goods and the taxes involved indonesia customs. As for KAI, i heard a lot of poor packaging and goods broken when arrived in buyer's country.
I would spend the extra money and get them shipped directly from Korea...and you'll get it sooner too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts