Kia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
Kia Spectra
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, lets start over here, there is alot going on so I want to split up the issues and suggestions.

What issues/bugs do you see are still outstanding?
Lets leave this thread as issues/bugs and suggestions pertaining to the issues and the other thread will be suggestions unrelated to any issues.

Issue: garage

Suggestion: Over time we will be installing a better garage. The one on here now is admittadly not user friendly and difficult to search. ultimately its useless if you ask me. Are all of your images there now though?

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
All of my Spectra images are in the garage but when I go to click on my Sedona I see all of my Spectra images again. But other than that I have not seen any other issues latley.

·
Registered
2006 Scion xA, 1972 VW Super Beetle, 1971 VW Type 2 (w/ Hightop)
697 Posts
(Not referring to the garage.)

The broken links to graphics/pictures make the board look bad. I'm concerned that visitors may not even give it a chance when they see these. It would be better not attempt to have pictures than to have red x's everywhere.

I know that a lot is still being done to fix all the problems. Just my 2¢.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i have an issue i cant log in to my account! havnt been able for almost a year, i ask for my name and password to be sent to my email addy, but i NEVER get the emal.(Rio_2002)

·
Registered
20 Posts
CGP_marv said:
i have an issue i cant log in to my account! havnt been able for almost a year, i ask for my name and password to be sent to my email addy, but i NEVER get the emal.(Rio_2002)
so is this ever going to get resalved?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts