Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - in the 4 months since I bought my Kia Ceed SW (new model) the ISG was slow to start the engine a few times. the clutch pedal is pressed, but nothing happens, the ISG timer continue to count, and after a few seconds with the pedal in the same position the engine starts, and normal ISG operation continue for the rest of the day. The dealer replaced the clutch switches, but a 4~5 sec. delay already happened since then. Sounds to me like a software or communication issue - any one came across this ?

·
Registered
Cee'd 2 CRDi(126)
70 Posts
Mine is near instant. By the time the clutch pedal hits the floor the engine is running, and startup is barely noticeable over the movement of clutch pedal and gear lever. I've only had the car for 3.5 weeks and it has 400 miles on the clock. No comfort I know, but there would appear to be something very wrong with yours. :(

·
Registered
KIA Pro_cee'd 1.6 CRDi -11
94 Posts
I have "ISG Off" all the time, I read in the manual it doesn´t work below 2 deg C.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hopefully you can see on the pic (click on the thumbnail) - auto stop counter on the main display and outside temp 1C on the center display consul. I had it working flawlessly for a couple of days at -2C after dealer recharged the battery as a solution to de activating ISG.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts