Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered!

Anyway, I have a Picanto coming this week, the SE model in blue, woo, cant wait, I had a fiat punto on order after deciding the Picanto SE was too expensive for me, but virgin cars messed me around (who I ordered it from) so I told them to shove it and I found a dealership in the north selling the SE for £6400 including metallic instead of the £7245 that it would cost at my local dealer.

R

·
0 Posts
Welcome Picanto! B). This site is for international Kia enthusiasts from all over the world, there are members from UK, US, Singapore etc .

However if there is a lot of UK members , I can consider to setup regional forum for UK members.

We'll have yet to see this because Kia-Forums.com is still very young however umpteens of new registrations are coming everyday.

B)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by Picanto@Aug 22 2004, 09:28 AM
Just wondered!

Anyway, I have a Picanto coming this week, the SE model in blue, woo, cant wait, I had a fiat punto on order after deciding the Picanto SE was too expensive for me, but virgin cars messed me around (who I ordered it from) so I told them to shove it and I found a dealership in the north selling the SE for £6400 including metallic instead of the £7245 that it would cost at my local dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi picanto, heard about your problem on another site. hope you got all the money back from virgin cars. sounds like you got a good deal there. we just paid £6245 for our lx picanto, but we are realy pleased with it for value & goodies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts