Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 EX 4 x 4
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so I don't recall getting any letter about it nor can I fiind recall info about it on the nhtsa.gov site.

I have a 2003 EX 4 x 4.

I'm taking the truck in tomorrow for the ICV recall and if there's another one I'd like to make sure I talk to them about it.

Note: it was mentioned that the manifold issue symptoms include stalling at stop lights...my wife says it's nearly died a few times while waiting at a light, but two KIA shops have looked it over in the last 4 months and found nothing wrong.

·
Registered
2006 3.5 Sorento 4x4
1,047 Posts
yes there is a recall for the butterfly system ...details lower down the listing 2003-2005 I think

·
Registered
2012 Optima EX, 04 Sebring. 98 Ranger
104 Posts
I was told that it was just a TSB on the butterfly system. My service manager who is pretty good knows of no recall. But what is the ICV recall. I haven't heard of that on yet. Can you enlighten me.

·
Registered
2010 SOUL + Auto (B2522),2010 Soul SPORT Limited Edition Stick (B2581)
2,878 Posts
Alfer this thread you started is on PAGE one of threads. If you look at the main screen of threads where this one is now. You will see that there are 98 pages of threads. Go to page three (3). What you seek is there under RECALL FOR MANIFIOLD. The last posted reply was 5/31/2008 to it. And it had run for a month before that.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 4 of 4 Posts