Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Rio5 SX Nav Graphite/Tan
73 Posts
I also have a 4S with iOS6 but haven't had any issues with my car. Upgraded the phone just before I bought my car.

Did you pair your phone with your car before upgrading to iOS6? If so that might be the problem. Try un-pairing the phone and then re-pairing it.

·
Registered
Kia Rio SX Navi 2013
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also have a 4S with iOS6 but haven't had any issues with my car. Upgraded the phone just before I bought my car.

Did you pair your phone with your car before upgrading to iOS6? If so that might be the problem. Try un-pairing the phone and then re-pairing it.
Yes Pair before, after the problem I un-pair and re-pair, same problem. I will try again. tk.

·
Registered
2014 Abyss Blue Kia Forte EX Sedan
180 Posts
iPhone 4S updated to iOS6 did not re-pair and never had a problem it works just as it did prior to the upgrade for Bluetooth as well as USB. I don't have nav though just basic head unit but I doubt it would make a difference.

·
Registered
2017 Kia Soul EX Tech
11 Posts
Bluetooth add ons

I have a Samsung T746 cell phone. I live in Ontario and I have connected it to my 2013 Kia Rio 5 SX without any problems. I will be heading to Florida next week. I use the Samsung with a T-Mobile SIM card while in the US. Does anyone know if I will be able to use the phone in the US without any changes or will I have to set it up as another device? Also, I presume that I can't set up the US version until I am actually in the States.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
Kia Rio SX Navi 2013
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The first time I notice the problem, I install iOS6 ans the app Podcast. I try to play podcast via bluetooth, it work for some seconds, i restart, stop, ...

After that, for the phone, I made a call, after the phone was connect but if I receive call nothing in the car, I have to unconnect and reconnect.

I just delete the device "Kia" on the iPhone and restart the phone, I reset to factory the bluetooth function on the Nav.

I pair the phone, I try the podcast and it was working... I will made some calls later and give you some news.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts