Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got a new Optima (with NAV) and I've been having problems with my iPhone 4s (iOS 6) connecting with the car. Basically, I can set up the pairing of my phone to the car with pretty much no problem. But after I leave the car and come back my phone won't connect automatically again. It did once - after 1 or 2 minutes while I stayed in park - but it hasn't since. I've had to go into Settings>Connections and connect the phone myself.

I've searched on here but I haven't been able to find any real solutions as of yet, so I just wanted to check and see if anybody knew something I didn't. I really don't want to deal with the hassle of going back to the dealer and getting them to do something about it, but that's probably what I'll do.

Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
'11 Optima EX 2.4L GDI Automatic
330 Posts
This is apparently a BT issue with iOS 6, here is 8 pages of BT issues from users of iOS 6 including KIA, Volvo, and Ford owners trying to use their phones.

The only clear solution I read was to perform a restore on your phone and then things would start work properly. Also Apple is apparently aware of the issue, per a statement in the post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts