Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Ive just bought a new kia sportage 2. My iphone 4 pairs and connects no problem, if i receive a call it shows who is calling, hands free works fine, however, my contact list will not transfer to the car, I have over 200, most of which are business contacts, I cannot do each one manually as it will take far too long, Ive been following the instructions, my bluetooth sportage listed on my iphone has all the sync boxes ticked and all restrictions are off, all I want is my phone book in the car, it says the phone should sync as soon as connected, it doesnt!! ive also tried to add via the voice commands by phone, still nothing happens please help, thanks Alex

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
iphone contacts

Hi
Thanks for your reply, Ive deleted my phone, re-paired, re-connected and still no luck, it's strange because if I receive a call, the callers name shows on the car display, when I want to make a hands free call, there is no contact list showing to do it manually, and no names are recognised when I try voice call recognition, perhaps my iphone is not compatable for contacts to be transfered?? I can make calls by touching the iphone itself but that means picking the phone up which then takes away the whole hands free aspect!!! I was hoping to do everything from the buttons on the steering wheel :confused:
Cheers Alex

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is probably because you are trying to dial your contacts in the wrong format, try last name, first name when using the voice commands

1 - 4 of 4 Posts