Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi ya'll, Rich from Texas here.
I bought a used 2002 Sedona in October of 2004.
Love the van and put about 1200 miles on it a WEEK! Not good :blush: ! But, gotta make a living.
Anyway, this van had 100,000 on it when I bought it and has about 130,000 on it now.
We like almost everything about it and would recommend it to anyone needing a dependable van.
Things we don't like are:
1-the ride is hard 2-the check engine light came on about a week ago and I have not been able to find out why (I have my vehicals serviced by the owners manuel) 3-there is a fan motor that comes on while sitting at a light (or any other long stop location).
Anybody got any ideas to fix the above??
Thanks and all help appreciated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Originally posted by REC1121@Mar 18 2005, 09:49 PM

1-the ride is hard 2-the check engine light came on about a week ago and I have not been able to find out why (I have my vehicals serviced by the owners manuel) 3-there is a fan motor that comes on while sitting at a light (or any other long stop location).
Anybody got any ideas to fix the above??
Thanks and all help appreciated.

Hi Rich!

Dont know about the check engine light, and the ride is "stiff", I agree. But I actually like that.

When it comes to the fan, it is simply the cooling fan for the engine that is elecrically operated through a thermostat and comes on only when needed. Like when waiting at a light. Or idling for a while. Or driving slowly up a steep hill on a hot day. Absolutely normal! If you didn´t hear it living i sunny and warm Texas, you should worry...:D

T :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.