Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I just bought a new 2004 Kia Optima LX V6 and I stumbled onto this site while looking for some mod info for the car. I found some stuff and it was very helpful but i figured i should join to get better advice and more direct answers to my own questions. Glad to be a new member of the forum. The main thing i am trying to do is put in an aftermarket stereo that i had in my previous vehicle but i am hesitant to start pulling stuff apart on a new car anyone got any advice??

·
Registered
2000 Kia Sephia
93 Posts
Theres a car audio section on these forums. They can possibly help you. I know of a guy who's a car audio god so if you still need help, private msg me. btw :00000732:

·
Registered
2007 Optima, 2007 Sorento
716 Posts
:thumbsup: Welcome to the forum. I also have a Optima but a 02 LX V6 and extremely pleased with it. May you have many happy years driving your new Optima!

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,979 Posts
Originally posted by rossw@Nov 14 2005, 02:30 PM
Hi everyone I just bought a new 2004 Kia Optima LX V6 and I stumbled onto this site while looking for some mod info for the car. I found some stuff and it was very helpful but i figured i should join to get better advice and more direct answers to my own questions. Glad to be a new member of the forum. The main thing i am trying to do is put in an aftermarket stereo that i had in my previous vehicle but i am hesitant to start pulling stuff apart on a new car anyone got any advice??
First off, :00000732: to KIA-forums.com! :57:
To answer your question.. it's always very nerving when you have to do upgrades to your ride... but the answers you are searchig for IS in the Audio/Video forum... there are plenty of people who have upgraded their stock radio to aftermarket.. check it out! :57:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts