Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got my car back from panel beating. It had hail damage and they had to fix and respray the whole car. Now my car doesnt respond to the key and the central locking doesnt work. It will only move when the car is switched on. Also the interior light does not work ever. Some of the other dash-lights doesnt work like the doors open light. The clock resets to 1:00 each time i switch the car off and back on. I checked all the fuses, the one under the steering wheel, as well as the one in the engine compartment. I also saw my mist/fog lights are also not working. I searched the web and couldnt find anything useful. I also checked this site and someone had the same problem but their answers didnt solve my problem.. If there is anyone out there that knows........ :confused:

·
Registered
Mine 2007 Accord EX-L, Hers 2004 Sorento LX 3.5L
26 Posts
Having very similar issues with my 2004 Sorento. Central Lock only works when key is in the ignition and in the on position. No door lights, no dome lights. Will be trying to Diode replacement beside the fuse box to see if that sorts out any of the issues.

If you have the link to the other post you mention. Can you please share it.

If the Diode works, I will be posting my results in the Sorento forum thread I started.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts