Kia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
'13 RIO 5
48 Posts
I have like a 52 leds panel and have the same problem, i just got use to ignore it, after all itn not that bright when its "off" , and it will turn off eventually, hopefully someone know how to do it. I think its the kind of bulb the led is.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio5 Fun
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im only worried that the light will drain the battery,but LED dont use very much power?

·
Registered
kia rio sedan
102 Posts
its normal that this kind of stuff happen, but dont worry about batery, the light can be on for 72 hours continue and wont happen nothing, you just turn on car and it will be enough

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio5 Fun
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No they shut off when i get out of the car ,only when im driving do they stay dim and work.

·
Registered
'13 Rio5 // LX Clear White w/ Pwr Pkg
83 Posts
I have a 36 LED panel in my dome light and experience the same thing. I will take closer notice to when they finally dim all the way off after entering the vehicle. I know it takes a few minutes.

·
Registered
'13 RIO 5
48 Posts
he is saying the light is still on after that but very dim which is normal for LED
Yeah, what Im saying is that I had the same situation when I first mounted the led panel on mine. But I stayed there watching it to what would happen if I let it like that, very dim, what happens is that after you lock the doors, the led stays on, very dim, but they shut completely off in like 3 or 4 minutes, maybe less.:)

·
Registered
Kia Rio 2012 Sedan 1.4 EX
30 Posts
My Led works Great

That Led look nothing compared to this.
LED Interior Map Dome Light Module for 2012 2013 Kia Rio RIO5 Sedan Hatchback | eBay I got this one installed on my Rio and it works great, my friend always ask me if this comes with the car since looks and works great.

Maybe theres something wrong with that kind of led you have or maybe not compatible.

Tell me if u wanna see a video or photos of mine working, and I'll post it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts