Kia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sportage SX Luxury Inferno Red
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I noticed the other day that my climate controls look a lot different than the photos. Instead of the 3 dials, temp, mode, and fan. I have two dials, temp and fan, which are separated by a digital display. The mode dial is now a 5th toggle below, larger and in the center.

The display shows my temperature setting, mode setting, and so on. However I couldn't seem to find a picture of this anywhere. The only picture I can find, even for 2013 SX, is the 3 dials. I like the change, definitely not complaining. I wonder what other subtle changes they made.

Mine for reference.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Sorento EX+
412 Posts
That is what "auto climate control" looks like on any SX from 2012/13 without the NAV option. Mine looks just like that....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is what "auto climate control" looks like on any SX from 2012/13 without the NAV option. Mine looks just like that....
Oh ha ha, that would explain why every picture shows the optional Nav upgrade. If you get auto climate control w/Nav, does it display this info on the large colour display?

·
Registered
Race Blue MY12 Skoda Octavia RS TDI Manual
922 Posts
looks the same as my Ozzy SLS model, although it's not on in this pic, the only difference i see is you guys don't get the central locking unlock button next to it?

(please forgive the horrific song showing on our poxy version of your radio)

Thats okay.
You don't have to lie about yourself to us.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks the same as my Ozzy SLS model, although it's not on in this pic, the only difference i see is you guys don't get the central locking unlock button next to it?

(please forgive the horrific song showing on our poxy version of your radio)
Don't worry, I felt the same way with what my radio was on. Since I posted this, I have seen lots of pictures of the climate controls, mostly on this forum. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts