Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2021 K5 GT-Line
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love the K5 GT-Line, but it doesn't have a CD player. I'm old school with several hundred CDs. Does anyone have a recommendation for an Integrated CD player with USB connection that won't damage the OEM stereo system?
Thanks!

· Registered
91 Posts
CDand DVD palyers are considered obsloete these days so no new cars (or even older ones) have CD players fitted. The same applies to new computers although nobody seems to have told the people who make and sell computer programs. Stand alone CD/DVD players are available for computers and work via a USB port on a computer but I don't think they will work via the USB port in your car, if you have one. I know it's a big job because I have done it but the solution is to transfer your music on to a USB flash drive or your cell phone and play them that way. the downside to that is that all your music goes on to the storage randomly making it difficult to find anything specific. I would think that some "vintage" car radios with cd players would be available somewhere but then you have the problem of fitting it to the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.