Kia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Optima EX, 04 Sebring. 98 Ranger
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so while at the dealers for an oil change ( 5W20 and its dino oil rather than a synthetic or a blend? the service manager says that KIA feels that this is sufficient) So while there I looked around at the Optimas in the lot and in the show room and noticed that they are gettin in 2013's already and many had mud flaps!! got to get me a set so over to the parts dept and I bought a set for both front and rear. With my discount that I get it cost me 32 dollars for each set. I also got a tube of touch up paint. I also asked about the chrome strip that is a the bottom of the 13's Optimas and the parts fellow said nothing special just line it up to the kick panel edge and pull the tape so as the adhesive can adhere. I'll wait for that. So I just finished puting on the mud flaps, real easy to do on the front turn the wheels as needed and remove the three indicated screws per side. On the rear three screws again per side. Two will screw into a platic fitting and the third will have a push tab that you will have to pry out. These flaps come with extra screws and the rear set comes with new push in ones in case you break the original ones or lose it. They really look sharp and will do just well in the winter here in CT

part numbers are for the front 2TF46 AC000 and the rear is 2TF46 AC1000

1 - 1 of 1 Posts