Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my sorento in march this year and have just tried to contact my dealer for work to be done, And have found that the dealer has shut down, i had no info about this from the dealer or kia uk i find this appauling service when people pick a company like kia who acording to there brochure put ther customers first ,and when you phone kia uk its like phoneing a call center where you get a reply from the operator saying but the garage is closed sir, i know i just told you that grrrrrr so what do you want sir a kia garage please in cardiff but its closed sir, lets start again shall we i need a kia dealer to have work done on my car can you help me well sir the dealer in your area has closed please help me i only want a kia dealer, :crying:

·
Registered
2008 VW Tiguan (sold my Sorento)
355 Posts
Man I'd be madder than ****. Frankly KIA appear to need a rocket up their marketing division world wide. In New Zealand it's all small dealers but at least you can get service from anywhere without any warranty problems etc. Wish I could help bt you're a bit far away :gunsmilie:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Derek your right about the rocket, they need somthing up there, may be that woman i spoke to at kia uk :beer: she could do with a nice trip :grin: and dont worry about being far away if that guy from sweden can drive around the world in a sorento i should be able to make it to new zealand but only when the car is fixed

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
ouch, that really sucks! I too would be mad about my dealership shutting down. Is there any way to transfer your warrenty to another dealership? Or is there no other dealerships around you? You can do so in the US.. curious.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all your coments and yes i did find another dealaship but no thanks to kia uk :beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts