Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone else has had or has heard of any problems in regards to the premium sound system failing. to be more specific, on startup everything will be fine, but after a few seconds of playback (tested Cds, Sirus, Am/Fm, and ipod) the speakers just stop working, the touchscreen will however stay powered on, with no loss of functionality. I've also noticed that the sound from clicking on the touchscreen no longer works. So once again does anyone have any experience with this or anything similar?

·
Registered
civic
42 Posts
I was wondering if anyone else has had or has heard of any problems in regards to the premium sound system failing. to be more specific, on startup everything will be fine, but after a few seconds of playback (tested Cds, Sirus, Am/Fm, and ipod) the speakers just stop working, the touchscreen will however stay powered on, with no loss of functionality. I've also noticed that the sound from clicking on the touchscreen no longer works. So once again does anyone have any experience with this or anything similar?
Hello, sorry to see this was never replied too as I am currently experiencing the same thing.

This is the third radio that I have (first two were replaced under warranty). What I've noticed is when the heater is on (around 25celcius) the radio stops working. I think its over heating. Once the temp drops down to 23C then the radio works fine. Could it be loose wiring or the fuse?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts