Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i’ve got a 2000 RIO. ..i have tried to replace the fuses in my car cuz the indicators dun’ t work anymore...i’ve looked for every possible thing that might be causing dis prob but uhh now i need yer help....i switch off my car....n den turn it on again. ...dey work for few minutes and die out again :mellow:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there .. my sisters car has almost the same prpb... her tailights don't work when the lights are turned on... I asked the dealer and he said it might be a DRL module... it is under the dash, black box.. they should know where it is at... hope this helps

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by gabloo@Aug 19 2004, 12:04 PM
i’ve got a 2000 RIO. ..i have tried to replace the fuses in my car cuz the indicators dun’ t work anymore...i’ve looked for every possible thing that might be causing dis prob but uhh now i need yer help....i switch off my car....n den turn it on again. ...dey work for few minutes and die out again :mellow:

that happened to me and the only thing that i did was remove the flasher that is located by the fuse box it is very hard to get to but once you take it of where is hanging they will work fine :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts