Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there!

I have some questions for you guys. My wife wants a Kia Forte. At the moment I can’t afford buying brand a new one, but she agreed even to a used car. After some research I have found this one: 2012 Kia Forte for sale in Colorado Springs - KNAFU4A24C5585627 - Dave Solon Kia

I see into the cars. I like this one as it has only 8,946 miles. As for me it is not bad and my wife likes it too. Also what kind of stuff is recommended to check out (engine, wheels, or …)? I know it is always a good idea to have a mechanic by the hand while a test drive… but in any case please recommend me how to test a car properly.

Also that would be great to have several options to consider. Am I Right? So please tell me more if you have something to add.

·
Registered
NA V, K3
259 Posts
Coulpe months late, but... if it's a certified car, you shouldn't worry too much. If it's not certified (even at a dealership) stay away if you're unsure.

As long as you have a mechanic you trust check it out, though, you should be OK. That being said, each car has it's own problems, so don't be surprised (even if you buy new) if there are things that need to be worked out. There are plenty of people who purchase the same model, but some have 0 problems, while others may have a bit more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts