Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
:p I've put a Pioneer X1 system in ....... comes with sat nav, built in DVD player, DAB ( dab available as an ad on ) etc etc, really is the dog's B******s !!! One system does all .... european system of the year 2004 - 05 costs around £1400.00 + fitting but worth every penny! Just put pioneer X1 in a search engine, Cheers all B)

· Registered
75 Posts
:D
Sorry for the delay ref pictures .... been on holiday !!! ( Vacation ! )
These pics show the screen in & out. Note that the 'brain' of the unit is under the drivers seat , very small about the size of a small DVD player but half the height.
Under the passenger seat is the 6 cd multi player.
The round thing you can see in the top front of the 1st picture is a rear view camera. Put the car in reverse it shows clear mirror image ( same view as you see in you rear view mirror ) full screen, change some view settings and you can have half sat nav & half rear view when towing or just want a nose behind. I picked the plug & play camera up of e.bay, sent direct from china within 5 working days for £ 33.00 inc P&P !!! Pioneer wanted nearly £ 300.00 for a lesser quality camera................ say no more !! All this and loads more ( radio, DVD player as standard, DAB, TV etc etc can be added + all touch screen .... need I say more, what a number 1 piece of kit.
Hope the pics are OK
Cheers all
Mark
:haha:

Attachments

· Registered
75 Posts
:D
Hi Re the DVD pics in the front .... yep you R correct re being illegal in the UK, however, on instalation i asked for them to not wire up to the hand brake ( this is what tells the unit you R parked up & allows full use of the DVD & other things not meant to be used whilst driving ) Now I am able to watch DVD,s, TV ( if I had the link fitted ! ) Play playstation games etc etc. I have added a removable screen to the rear of my passenger seat for my young son to use, the front screen mainly stays on satnav, however, when he has a mate with us I use the front screen for the friend to watch as well. Sorted eh!! Cheers

:thumbsup: :haha: :angry: :D ;) ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.