Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All:

I own a 2002 Kia Optima SE. It has under 34000 miles, and was a rental car before I bought it.

I just wanted to try to get some help with my rotors that were frozen in place. Unfortunately, I had to have the dealer remove/replace them. At least they allowed me to install the rotors/pads I had purchased to do the job myself.

Anyone know where you can get a cheap repair manual? I need to do a complete tune up next. Are the plugs difficult to change?

Semper Fi!

GunnyUSMCRet2001
:gunsmilie:

·
Registered
2007 Optima, 2007 Sorento
716 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! I also own a '02 Optima LX V6 and best car I have owned in many years. Recently I have seen in the past on ebay.com repair manuals that may have the Optima covered in them.

Semper Fi!

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by gunnyusmcret2001@Sep 10 2005, 12:30 PM
Hey All:

I own a 2002 Kia Optima SE. It has under 34000 miles, and was a rental car before I bought it.

I just wanted to try to get some help with my rotors that were frozen in place. Unfortunately, I had to have the dealer remove/replace them. At least they allowed me to install the rotors/pads I had purchased to do the job myself.
Anyone know where you can get a cheap repair manual? I need to do a complete tune up next. Are the plugs difficult to change?

Semper Fi!

GunnyUSMCRet2001
:gunsmilie:
SEMPER FI Marine!

Glad to see you on KIA-forums! hope the post helps.. it's not hard to replace the plugs..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts