Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wOooww….!! I can’t just wait to see a spectra… I’ve seen it running on de road.. n I must tell u I though dat maybe Honda has come out wid a new car ..it cud be Toyota etc. But to my utter surprise I came to know it was KIA’s new Spectra.. n now I’d be goin to de showroom day after tomorrow to have a look at it.. :unsure:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same here, I thought a new 2005 Civic came out, and it was a Spectra!! Wnet to test one at the dealershiop and now one sits in my garage!!:D:D

Just the BEST BANG for the BUCK!! PERIOD!!!

·
Registered
2005 Kia Spectra
183 Posts
I'm really enjoying my new Spectra EX after 4 months of ownership.

I agree with the opinion that it looks like a Honda. Check out some pics and info I uploaded of my ride: http://spectraman.freeservers.com

I've also posted a lot of my KIA new-car experiences up on the Edmunds Spectra/Cerato board starting here: http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/[email protected]@.ef16f96/350

Currently, my car's odometer reads 4,400 miles, and I've only had one minor thing (3rd brakelight LED) need replaced. I don't think that's too shabby based on some of the online laments of owners of older non-Hyundai based KIA products!

One nit that I have to pick is that the gas mileage won't blow you away with this car. I haven't cracked 30 yet on the highway (even though I've got the better rated 4-speed automatic), and it averages more around 24 mpg even though my 30 mile commute has many stretches of unbroken road. I'm hoping that the mileage may pick up a bit around 10k miles or so, based on some online postings I've seen.

In any case, go Spectra and go KIA!

-SM

·
Registered
57 Posts
LOL, I didn't think it looked like a honda but that is prolly because I saw pictures of it on a different forum before I ever saw one in person or bought one LOL. IMO, the second gen rio looks like a honda more than this does LOL.

Matt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts