Kia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 SX
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Sigh" Well that didn't go well.....Kia Valve stem caps, Kia locking lugs, Kia "Rio 5" License plate frames, Rubber mat for the hatch, Alarm, Spare tire with tools & jack, 15% tint on all windows except windshield, Drop in K&N air filter, Removed res. & muffler & installed aftermarket muffler, have an appointment Tues. for Sub. install.

Rick

·
Premium Member
2012 Rio5 SX Navi and 2008 Sorento LX
36 Posts
Don't worry, I told myself the same thing.
Now I have HID and mug flap installed.
I have the K logo waiting too.
Then next week, will have the remote starter.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5, Electronic Blue
25 Posts
I haven't done mods, other than adding a "My other car is a TARDIS" license plate frame, but I have suddenly gone hog wild buying things that bear a KIA logo. A car-shaped KIA keychain. A thermos. A water bottle. A tote bag. And since my hubby asked me about what I'd like him to add to my anniversary gift, I sent him a link to a white-on-white embroidered hat I liked.

It's my first new car and I'm nuts about it, can you tell? :)

I'm also looking at prices for WeatherTech mats. Yikes. But they look like they'll survive ANYthing short of a nuclear warhead, so I'm thinking about getting them.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 SX
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a sickness, had the sub/amp wired up today, nice bump for such a small sub. Did you get the Kia hamster yet, we got a small one, 1 more hamster power(hp) can't hurt. :lol:

Rick

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5, Electronic Blue
25 Posts
Its a sickness, had the sub/amp wired up today, nice bump for such a small sub. Did you get the Kia hamster yet, we got a small one, 1 more hamster power(hp) can't hurt. :lol:

Rick
LOL! I was pricing Kia hamsters. :) I think the best price I've found so far was on eBay. I suspect that's next.

·
Registered
61 Posts

Rick
How did you get it wired up? Did you have to take out the head unit? I have the nav so I am not going anywhere near it or popping anything out of the dash. Dont wanna risk scratching on damaging anything.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 SX
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How did you get it wired up? Did you have to take out the head unit? I have the nav so I am not going anywhere near it or popping anything out of the dash. Dont wanna risk scratching on damaging anything.
They tied into the rear speaker wires so the dash was untouched, I did install the little switch under dash to control the bass. Isn't ground shaking bass but fills in the missing bass nicely.

Rick

·
Registered
61 Posts
They tied into the rear speaker wires so the dash was untouched, I did install the little switch under dash to control the bass. Isn't ground shaking bass but fills in the missing bass nicely.

Rick
Ah nice! Do you have some pics of the install or finished product? I would be curious to see it. And how much of a difference did it make in the sound? I assume you still have all the stock sound, just with added bass now?

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio Si
87 Posts
Its all off ebay mate, should be able to get them shipped over no problem. The pedals are actually Hyundai ones.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts