Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Sorento SX- mine, 2012 Hyundai Azera- Mom's
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Illinois near Chicago, so I frequently have to travel on our toll roads. I also have an i-Pass transponder that allows me to travel in the i-pass open road lanes and skip the lanes with the toll booths. My navigation system is aware of the i-pass system and shows the simulated overhead signs reading "i-pass" above some lanes and "toll booth" above others. My question is: is there any way to let my nav system know that I have an i-pass? I've looked in all of the settings and can't find anything. It gets annoying because route guidance always directs me to use the right lanes with the toll booths. When I stay in the left lanes to use the open road i-pass lanes, it must be far enough away from the toll booth lanes that it causes my system to recalculate as if I left the route completely. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2107 Kia Niro, 2018 Toyota Camry XSE, 2005 BMW K1200LT, 2015 Yamaha V Star 950 Touring
13 Posts
I don't know the exact wording but I remember seeing something in settings or nav options that was related to bypassing toll stops. I'll check later when I get in the car and reply again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts