Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Blue Kia Spectra5 and a 96 Turbo Honda civic and a 99 subaru outback with a 2.5 rs turbo motor
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 05 kia spectra5 blue in color, just wondering if anybody on here knowsa website or a place that sell factory paint in a spray can/spray paint. my spoiler is very very sun faded and wanna paint it to match the color of the car. and does anybody know the name of the color blue of my car? thanks

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,932 Posts
The paint for my 06 Spec SX is "spark blue" and the code is "1S"..
Yours is probably the same.
[/IMG]
Most PPG paint stores can mix a custom spray can. Check local car paint stores.
Dave

·
Registered
2005 Blue Kia Spectra5 and a 96 Turbo Honda civic and a 99 subaru outback with a 2.5 rs turbo motor
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks.. and Dave yeah it the same color.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The paint for my 06 Spec SX is "spark blue" and the code is "1S"..
Yours is probably the same.
[/IMG]
Most PPG paint stores can mix a custom spray can. Check local car paint stores.
Dave
Is that your spectra Dave? i did the same thing and took the fog lights off because 1 of them came off.

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,932 Posts
Yep..
That's mine... The car was totalled (bought as salvage) and the bumper cover was damaged behind where the fogs were mounted and the the lamps themselves were both damaged at the mount ears.
I bought the white LEDs to light up the front of the car for visability during the day.I have Bi-Xenons (5000k) for headlights and love them and the fogs are really un-needed.
Dave

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just recently put another lip on the front bumper of my spectra i used double sided tape and a garage door sealer from homedepot as a lip. it looks nice and looks like factory installed. this spectra just look alot better with a lip factory or after market specially when they are not lowered on springs or coil.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts