Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
To Xtray, if you still have not had your picanto fixed with respect to the fuel consumption, maybe you should bring it to 3rd party efi experts. If you're a technical guy, you can manipulate the fuel injection timing by altering the air flow sensor. This however, might void your vehicle's warranty.

· Registered
14 Posts
To Fleur, if you haven't gotten your picanto or honda city by now... you're in terrible luck. They've increased the price again. I'm still waiting for my unit since november and still they can't give me one. I was offered by KIA Quirino Manila but believe me... they're assholes. KIA quirino was offering me a blue diamond deluxe but with their terms... they want me to get it under financing from their preferred bank with a high interest rate and they even want me to get it at a minimum of 3 years with an outrageous insurance of 18,000+ plus an outrageous LTO registration of 4,500. They even said, "if you don't want their terms... there are alot of other buyers waiting in line."

Normal offer for a picanto is supposed to be at 8% per year interest plus 10,000+ for insurance and the LTO is supposed to be included with the Chattel. So far, I've been in waiting list in KIA Quezon Avenue and still don't have a word from them as to when the unit will be available.

Meanwhile, we bought a Honda Jazz instead...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.