Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just picked up my new Kia Cerato 2.0Se after waiting for 5 months !!!! I love it to pieces, it has leather seats, the front seats are heated also, cruise control, climate control and loads of other stuff as standard which would be extra on other makes. I am really pleased with it. The dealer was fantastic, but Kia uk themselves were about as much use as a chocolate teapot, they were really unhelpful and their customer care/service was absoloutley abissmal!!!!! If I'd have had any other choice (ie more money to get the same extras on another make car) I would definately have cancelled my order with them and gone elsewhere.....

I mean 5 months for a KIA! It's not as if it is a Porche or a BMW or a Mercedes etc. I just don't get why it took so long. When I first ordered it on 2nd July I was told del would be 1st of September. And they had the cheek to try to put the price up and say the offers were not available anymore, but my dealer fought my case for me and did not charge me extra and got the servicing offer honoured for me.

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Glad to hear you like your new Cerato and your dealer was good. Congrats. Sorry to hear about your issue with Kia UK. Five months is a long time to wait for a car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts