Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have seen on this forum in multiple threads that my stock rims fit perfectly on most kias, and look good too. Right now I am shopping for new rims and will be selling these with stock brigestone potenzas with 18k miles of usage and two light track days. I will post pictures of tread wear tomorrow when i have a chance. They are currently painted with plastidip gold metalizer and can be removed if the buyer wants. I am located in east bay, california and would prefer a local buyer but am willing to ship at the buyers expense. Right now I am willing to take offers as I am testing the waters before my future purchases, but I am looking to get $900 without tires or TPMS

[/url]
[/url]

if anybody has questions or interest please text me at 2517-489-529 (numbers backwards)

GenesisG70Forum.com - The Largest Hyundai Genesis G70 Forum, Community And Owner's Club

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Curb rash much? LOL.
I know, that was first day with the car and hit a weird curb at my friends house ;(

That is the only curb on the set of 4 rims.

I am currently looking to sell these rims right around middle of august, so if anybody wants to save up for these bad boys....feel free :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts