Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio SLS
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.

I have a feeling the answer to this is a no but what the heck thought I ask anyway.

On the Rio 3G models with Climate Control ( I have an SLS ) is it possible to have the car supplying warm air to your feet & cool air via the dash vents to your face?

I have played around with it a bit & can't seem to see a way.

Just the thought of having my legs toasty warm in the middle of winter whilst having cold air keeping me awake up top seems a good idea.

·
Registered
2013 Rio5 SX Nav Graphite/Tan
73 Posts
Hi Guys.

Just the thought of having my legs toasty warm in the middle of winter whilst having cold air keeping me awake up top seems a good idea.
You could just but the heater to the feet and open the windows. That is what MrSenna would do..... ;)

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio SLS
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL... I have already considered that one... hahaha... Your avatar... Looks like Johhny Herbert...? Or is it just a blurry Schuey in his Benetton days?

·
Registered
2013 Rio5 SX Nav Graphite/Tan
73 Posts
That's Johnny alright. On the podium after winning his first GP. Rumour has it that the bird that he is flipping is directed at Flavio Briatore...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm totally surprised you can even feel the heat/air on your feet. The first month I had my Rio I thought the 'foot' setting on the dash was broken. For some dumb reason, Kia located the air vent BEHIND the foot controls in stead of in front of them. So unless you drive with shoes that have holes in em, you will barely feel the air even when the fan is on HIGH.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts