Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Sportage, 2007 GTI, 2000 Firehawk
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a set in gray, but decided that I'd rather go with black. They fit great, and are significantly less expensive than the Weathertechs. Haven't seen anyone post pics of these installed yet, so figured I'd share in case anyone was in the market and curious about how they fit.

Anyone interested in buying this set from me? Both fronts, and the rear single piece. I'm in Plainfield IL, and would be happy to give a good deal to someone local to avoid shipping costs and hassle.

Link to For Sale thread: http://www.kia-forums.com/parts-sal...rtage-husky-floor-liners-gray.html#post438673

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for posting these pics. I bought my '13 Sportage about a month ago and have not pulled the trigger on a good set of all-weather mats. Do you happen to know if the Husky's are thicker rubber than the Weathertech mats? They look great but I wonder if they will tear?

·
Registered
2012 Sportage EX (Black Cherry), 2012 Piaggio Fly 50 4v (Midnight Blue)
52 Posts
Just curious because you said they were "significantly cheaper" than the Weathertech... I was looking at Weathertech digitalfit which seems to be the same as the Huskey liner Xact fit (which isn't available for my 2012 Kia) but it appears to be teh same price.

i.e. Huskey Weatherbeater = Same price as Weathertech Digitalfit.

·
Registered
2011 Sportage, 2007 GTI, 2000 Firehawk
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just curious because you said they were "significantly cheaper" than the Weathertech... I was looking at Weathertech digitalfit which seems to be the same as the Huskey liner Xact fit (which isn't available for my 2012 Kia) but it appears to be teh same price.

i.e. Huskey Weatherbeater = Same price as Weathertech Digitalfit.
The Huskys can be found online about $110-$120 new, and the Weathertechs are about $170 new. I'm sure you there are places that charge more on the Huskys to the point where they are the same price as Weathertechs.

I'm selling my "used for 3 days" set of gray Huskys for $85 (plus shipping or local pickup) if you are interested. :)

·
Registered
2012 Sportage EX (Black Cherry), 2012 Piaggio Fly 50 4v (Midnight Blue)
52 Posts
The Huskys can be found online about $110-$120 new, and the Weathertechs are about $170 new. I'm sure you there are places that charge more on the Huskys to the point where they are the same price as Weathertechs.

I'm selling my "used for 3 days" set of gray Huskys for $85 (plus shipping or local pickup) if you are interested. :)
Sorry, I am looking to get black for my Sportage.

I was comparing the price on Husky's website, which is $170. I guess that's what I was doing wrong! :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts