Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2005 Kia Magentis
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious to know what ppl here think of their Kia soundsystems. I know most of you change the deck asap, but what about the speakers how do you think they sound?

I for one was amazed by the sound quality on my Magentis OEM CD player. It's got the Standard 6 speakers sound system with a neat little CD storage right underneath. When I bought the car I was kinda disapointed because it didn't have mp3 support in it, but all the Spec5 had one even the cheap ones. I also thought my deck had to be the ugliest CD player out there. But now I think it does a good job, it sounds very good with those 6 speakers. A lot of ppl were also impressed by the sound quality.

I will be installing a nice mp3 player deck in there eventually. I was wondering where someone could get the wiring harness for my 2005 magentis? must be the same for every magentis/optmia but where can I buy one in Canada? I dont want to cut and tape those wires....

:amen:

· Registered
2005 Kia Magentis
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know what you mean about portable mp3 players, I was looking at this for my car:

Ebay

But I dont know how good it would fit in the lighter outlet or 12v outlet of my car..... The fact you can use cheap usb memory sticks and you dont need any wires or batteries what so ever is really nice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.