Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
I have a Jensen MP7610 installed in my Sorento CRDi LX, which has as far as I can tell, four speakers, one in each door. It's not the coolest looking thing, with a very busy front, and a very large-pixel display which makes for very crap visualizations/animations, but it gets the job done.

It's a single CD player (that supports mp3 CDs, though I haven't tried out mp3 CDs yet), although it does have provisions for a CD changer. My fave feature is that it has an AUX line in that's simple to jack into using RCA connectors; this is how I connect my iPod. :) No need for a CD changer.

The h/u has a control for subwoofer, but I don't have one. It has an ixBass-something-or-other option, which gives the sound a bit more body. The EQ presets aren't the best, though; I finally got the best results by fixing the treble and bass controls (which go from -6 to +6) and combining it with EQ settings on the iPod. All in all, I'm happy with it.

· Registered
56 Posts
Kool, but don't go with MP3 CD Player.. just go with an MP3 Player. :57:
Yup yup. :) Haven't even bothered to try any mp3 CDs. And I rarely ever listen to CDs anymore. Or the radio for that matter...

If I had all the actual CDs for all the songs I have on my iPod, it would probably take up the entire cargo space of the Sorento. :lol: Might have to fold the back seats down even...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.