Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 KIA Sportage SX
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am a proud owner of a 2011 KIA Sportage SX and I would like to do some modifications to it. One of the projects I would like to do is to run the fog lights with only the DRL LED lights (having the low beams off.) I love the way how the LED lights look and I would like to have them run with just the fogs. Any suggestions on how I might be able to do that?

·
Registered
Kia 2015 Sportage Platinum diesel and 2013 Rio 3 door SLS
593 Posts
Aussie spec cars can run the fog lights with just the parking lights/DRL (first click on the light switch) on - no low beam.
But down here it is illegal (and enforced quite severely in some areas) to use fog lights in other than foggy or poor visibility condistion. And NO! night time is not classed as poor visibility!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey imay. I can help you with your fog light project email me with any question you have,, I already did it to my 2012 sportage lx.

·
Registered
Kia 2015 Sportage Platinum diesel and 2013 Rio 3 door SLS
593 Posts
Thanks Tonykustom but I am happy with the stock set-up. I think you want to help the OP with the massive typeface.

·
Registered
2011 KIA Sportage SX
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My bad with the font lol. First post ever and didn’t realize that it was going to come out that big. I have done this modification with other cars but it was easier because their was a separate button for the Foglight. How can I do it Tonykustom?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts