Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 kia sorento
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I just bought a used sorento that has scuffs on the panel piece in the back of the driver seat- like maybe kids kicked it or something. Is there any way to replace/remove them or cover them up with a paint pen? The color is piano black.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Sorento SX AWD 3.3 V6 USA
43 Posts
Is this a hard shiny plastic? The inside of my 2016 has the piano black trim on the doors by the inside door handle. It had a nice white scratch when I bought it. I used Brasso and a microfiber cloth and buffed it out.

·
Registered
2016 Sorento SXL
1,711 Posts
Now that we're all unlocked, I was going to suggest some real black wax shoe polish.
No paint pens! You'll just have the same lousy look, but the 'marks' will be black.

·
Registered
2019 kia sorento
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is this a hard shiny plastic? The inside of my 2016 has the piano black trim on the doors by the inside door handle. It had a nice white scratch when I bought it. I used Brasso and a microfiber cloth and buffed it out.
yes it's that hard shiny plastic. I will give this a try. Thanks

·
Registered
2019 kia sorento
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that we're all unlocked, I was going to suggest some real black wax shoe polish.
No paint pens! You'll just have the same lousy look, but the 'marks' will be black.
Thank you, I will give this a try.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts