Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2023 MQ4 Sorento | 2.5 L
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, just recently got the 2023 sorento and planning to install "the old gtline" emblem ( with bracket )

question, how do i remove the top radiator access cover as this the only way i can see installing it easily

· Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
872 Posts
Hi there, just recently got the 2023 sorento and planning to install "the old gtline" emblem ( with bracket )

question, how do i remove the top radiator access cover as this the only way i can see installing it easily
I've removed this bit and actually left the screws out for easy access. There are body tabs at the top that you can release with a flat head. Then there are a series of body screws that can be disconnected by pulling up the engine side of the panel. It is heavily over-engineered and the amount of screws is preposterous. Find an ebay listing for the grille and look at the back side is my best recommendation. I had to do it with no help since they had just came out and I did it in July '21. What a pain. (I also walked to school in blizzards uphill both ways... JK).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts