Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not renew Sirius, so how do I remove it from showing up as an optional mode when I go through the screen modes (radio, media, etc) ? I looked but could not find anything. Thank you

·
Registered
64 Posts
In the same way I have the screen constantly reminding me to connect my device (which I don't have) you will always have the reminder of the SXM that you don't have. Like adding a button for the sunroof option you didn't get or maybe instead of a backup sonar beep they need to install a voice telling you that you don't have the backup sensor option

Love my Sorento but really hate that "connect your device" reminder I'll get to look at every time I get in the car
(1st world problems)

M

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mooser - In the same way I have the screen constantly reminding me to connect my device (which I don't have)
I don't get that message, so you may have originally set up your phone ? Try removing it as Kronyx posted.
When I change modes I get the Sirius mode which I would have liked to remove rather than click past EVERY time !! I also couldn't find how to remove radio stations I had set up but that should be a simple setting somewhere.

·
Registered
64 Posts
You refer to a device, is it a phone ? If yes you can go in the bluetooth option and delete it.
Nope, not getting rid of an existing device.
When I turn the car on, the default screen has the upper left quarter of it telling me to connect a device.... well I don't have a device so instead of displaying a clock or temperature of outside or inside or anything even remotely useful it just sits there reminding me to connect a device.... that I don't have (or want)
M

1 - 8 of 8 Posts