·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To put a avatar next to your name (a picture):
1. click on "user cp" on the top of the page
2. Go to "edit avatar" on the left side of the page
3. Click the browse button to get the image off your computer. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 25 KB. The following file types are allowed: gif,jpg,jpeg,png

To put an image or attachment in a post:
1. when typing a reply or creating a new post click the paper clip icon which is just above where you type your post.
2. A new window will open on your computer and you have the option to upload a file or image from your computer or a url by clicking the upload button after you browse off your computer or enter a url.
3. Close that window after by clicking the button at the bottom of the page and submit your post.

·
Registered
2006 Kia Rio
132 Posts
I cannot change my avatar...tried numerous times today. Pic is a .jpg less than 25KB FYI.

·
Registered
2006 Kia Rio
132 Posts
For real...I cannot change mine...the option is not working FYI.

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Delete your cookies. I had the same issue the other day. I deleted them it didnt change then like a day later it had changed.

·
Registered
2016 Carnival
316 Posts
Hi Specsx
I've been trying to upload pics of my new car for a few days now & it just will not allow me to do it.Would appreciate any help.I have been doing everything you suggested.Thanks.Cheers Len

·
Registered
2016 Carnival
316 Posts
My avatar is not showing on any of my posts.I have no idea why as i haven't changed any of my settings.It's got me buggered.It won't show up on the Cernival?Sedona forum but it does in this section of the forum.Any idea as to why this is happening would be great. thanks.Len
Now it's back working again.I think we have gremlins on here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts