Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my old 1993 Kia, and I have a few questions to make sure I will get the most cash for it. I realize that the only way to maximize my profits is by choosing the right junk car buyer. There are a lot of them all over. Some are reputable and some aren't. How exactly do I find the right buyer?

Here are some questions I have:
• How do I find a good junk car buyer?
• Are they Legit?
• How Easy is the process?
• How can I maximize profit?

I was able to find answers to most of the questions regarding selling my junk car at Cash Cars Buyer. But could use some more suggestions, what do y'all think?

·
Registered
2006 Kia Sportage EX 2.7L
59 Posts
These guys have to make a profit for hauling it off for you. Otherwise haul it down to the scrap yard yourself and get all the money.

Call a few and get quotes. The one I dealt with was shady, was glad to get him out of my yard. He paid what he offered in cash as agreed upon over the phone. He saw I had some other scrap and batteries, gave me a sob story and I let him take all that too.

·
Registered
2017 Forté 5 SX
96 Posts
You could donate it to a local charity or public radio station. Granted you do not receive cash in hand but, depending on your situation and tax status, you may qualify for a charitable donation and tax write off.

NE Ohio USA
2017 Kia Forté 5SX 1600cc turbocharged 6-speed manual transmission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts