Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey.
im getting the srs light flashing at the next order 6 short and 1 long. and repeat.
i found that it says that it blinks error code 61 for the srs system.

61 Driver's Airbag Module Short To Ground or Earth

does someone know how can i fix it?

·
Registered
06 mitsubishi eclipce gt-se v6 106k miles , 00 sportage base 72,802 miles 2wd... purple...
98 Posts
i have # 81,

help as well plz

·
Registered
06 mitsubishi eclipce gt-se v6 106k miles , 00 sportage base 72,802 miles 2wd... purple...
98 Posts
it says page not found

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
hey.
got the file. will check it soon.
thank you

BTW. as this document says, and any other informative docs - there is no error code 81 for that car.

·
Registered
1993 f-150, 2000 sprtage EX 4X4 5 speed, 2009 smart cab, 2007 expadition limited.
52 Posts
i also have the 6 1 code. i have tried to down load this page several time ovre the past and can not get any thing to work. my computer will not open the format. i have a mac air. i do have drop box still nothing.

since some of you have the app. can you tell us how to fix or were to look to fix the ground problem?

thanks

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
i also have the 6 1 code. i have tried to down load this page several time ovre the past and can not get any thing to work. my computer will not open the format. i have a mac air. i do have drop box still nothing.

since some of you have the app. can you tell us how to fix or were to look to fix the ground problem?

thanks
After you download the file, you will need to (uncompress) the information in the .rar file with a Mac-compatible utility, like:

UnRarX for Mac - CNET Download.com

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,922 Posts
Macs can't register at kiatechinfo.com..
This site requires
1 Microsoft Windows (XP/Vista/7)
2 Microsoft Internet Explorer (Ver 6~8, possibly 9 and compatibility turned on)
3 Adobe SVG (scaled vector graphics) downloaded and installed.
Almost anything else won't work.
Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts