Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2010 KIA Forte with AM-FM-SAT radio with Bluetooth and can't find any info on how to auto-transfer phone contacts from my 3GS iPhone to the radio. I can do it by voice one number at a time but with all the menu stops and starts, this will take forever. Is there a way? Do I need a special cable or what? Very frustrating. Thanks to all. :confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello there! There is no way the iphone can transfer contacts via bluetooth as the bluetooth on the iphone is used only for calls and audio ( ie music). The only way around this is to use another bluetooth device ( basically any phone not apple) and sync the contacts that way. To do this sync your iphone with your computer and in itunes make sure that the information tab has contacts selected to sync. IF you get a message saying the contacts will override or merge make sure to select merge. Then in address book ( a program u can find in applications) You can export the contacts and sync or transfer them to another device.

·
Registered
15 Posts
try connecting the opposite way, if u r trying to send something, get the person u r sending it to, to send u something 1st.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts