Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I've searched this forum and others like it and can't get enough info to properly remove the front bumper off my 2012 Kia Sorento.
I've currently removed all the plastic and steel screws but where the plastic bumper meets the steel side guard it seems to still be attached. It either needs a really good pull or there is a hidden clip/connection point that I'm missing. I'm removing it so that I can install a genuine Kia nudge bar. I'm sending this message from Australia and by the looks Australian Sorento's are the same as US ones. Any help would be appreciated as I've currently got it sitting on top of a hoist and want to complete the job ASAP.
Thanks. Matt

·
Registered
2013 Forte Koup SX; 2012 Kia Sorento SX; 2012 Kawasaki Z1000
1,007 Posts
at the left side there is 2 clips on lx/ex, sx has 3, like the headlight we have has one clip attached.. careful on prying in out

·
Registered
2012 Sorento EX AWD CRDI; 2007 Sportage EX CRDi 4WD; 1967 Mercedes 250S; 1958 DKW 3=6
372 Posts
You can get detailed instructions from www.kiatechinfo.com , the official kia tech support site. You have to register but registration is free. (Works best with IE and no so much with other browsers)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts