Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have been trying to place a few pics in my photo gallery and as an avatar. Each time I try , i am told that my image is too large. I have two cameras, one that is 14Mpix ( the pics I have tried to upload are from this camera ) and one that is 5Mpix. Should I be using the 5Mpix shots? Am I doing something wrong etc?
:)
Any help is appreciated:nerd:

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
As it's stated in the user CP: The maximum size of your custom image for your avatar should be 90 by 90 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).
It doesn't matter which camera you use, you can re-size your pics using a variety of software like Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Project Professional, you can find vids on how to use them on youtube. Anyways if you need more help I can do it for you.;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks netkoup!

Thanks netkoup:). I think I know how to do this now that you have helped me get started. I do have several different photo apps , and I will give them a try today. If I am not successful I will certainly take you up on your kind offer to help me further.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bingo! !

Thanks again netkoup:)I had success the on my first attempt. I now have an avatar of my Kia ! YAY ! Now to load up my albumn with some pics. BTW , I used the " high " setting on my image app instead of the " ultra high " setting.
Really like this forum : I am in the middle of doing my income tax returns
(ugh ) and this little success has helped me turn a blah day a bit brighter:).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
DarrenPEI
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing