Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was willing to buy a Chrysler for myself when I wanted to buy a mini wagon. But then after a frend of myne recommended me the name of Sedona.. I was quite lucky!! It was within my range and had so many features to offer. At very high speeds Sedona’s like a unicorn flying high above the grounds, the seven passenger seating and the sliding doors are a hot temptation. The rear air and heater work perfectly well, all in all it’s a reliable vehicle with plenty of newest features.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kia’s proved to be my favorite car brand now, since it’s the second Kia I have brought home. I m so glad. For my large family the seven passenger seating was an appeal. :D Moreover, the interior has got a warmth in it, provides an extra security for kids. It has got a bombastic sound system with an optional DVD player too. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
This Kia vehicle – Sedona i.e. has got so much to it! The maintenance is so ez and the handling is not cumbersome. I got so much for the money I spent, like the front and rear air conditioning, cruise control, electric windshield de-icer and the rear spoiler that makes my minivan look like some sports car, the only thing I dislike is that the rear seats can’t fold down :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts