Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Sorenta
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As stated before just got the 2004 Kia Sorento, everything is fine, except the radio. I have the 3 buttons on the steering wheel, Pwr, Scan and mode. when I first got the car, the mode button would go from FM1, FM2, AM., tape and CD. I finally wanted to play a CD, now the mode button only does FM1, FM2 and AM. The CD/Tape button on the radio doesn't do anything either. There is nothng in the owners manual about the radio,except naming the buttons. Any help would be great
Thanks

·
Registered
2004 Sorenta
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, I love it, but that's all that's wrong with it for the moment, plus I don't want to be a jerk about it. Now I'm just making sure the little things all work. Normally I can figure out most of the things, but some of those electronic things, one must push buttons in a sequence to turn things on or off.

·
Registered
05 Kia Sorento LX 4x4
279 Posts
Did you make sure the disc is in the player? If it's not, it will skip over that mode. Same for the tape deck. It could well be that the laser is dirty and can't read the disc. Eject and re-insert it. It should switch automatically to CD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts