Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Al, I found it very interested to hear about Kia from all over, so I joined this forum and I hope to learn a lot from it.

Hopefully this will help make up my mind on getting a Sorento.

:D

·
Registered
2006 Kia Sorento LX
77 Posts
Originally posted by sackia@Apr 18 2005, 07:13 PM
Big Al, I found it very interested to hear about Kia from all over, so I joined this forum and I hope to learn a lot from it.

Hopefully this will help make up my mind on getting a Sorento.

:D

Welcome sackia to the Club and hope you enjoy yourself here! :57:

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Welcome to the site!!
Thinking about getting a Sorento?? I have one. I have had it about one year and have put 13,000 miles on it. I have had no major issues with it. It is a great vehicle.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, since gas price keeps going up and due to my job I have to travel a lot, diesel fuel it's a good choice here in CR, where it's a lot cheaper than gasoline.

So I'm thinking about Kia Sorento EX to change my lovely Jetta 1.8T :( , it hurts but we will be 4 in our family and the Jetta it's not the family car you expect to be.

Korean cars became really unpopular in COsta Rica due to a massive invasion of used cars, Hyundai and Kia. You can see them on the side of the road pretty ofthen, not mentioning how popular they are for thieves, since price is really cheap.

I'm glad I've been reading this forum that has prove wrong to a lot of people in this country.

I just read a guy who bought a Sorento and was much happier than when he drove his Land Rover Discovery, that says a lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts