Kia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a look deeper inside the top corner of headlight where 2 WHITE "eyebrows" plastic are placed and see there is a "pre-socket" or a proposed "ring" ready for extra light. Anyone know what I am talking about?:confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,540 Posts
I took a look deeper inside the top corner of headlight where 2 WHITE "eyebrows" plastic are placed and see there is a "pre-socket" or a proposed "ring" ready for extra light. Anyone know what I am talking about?:confused:

(see my signature line below) :)

·
Registered
Kia Rio YB . GT-line 2018
213 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you have the white eyebrow you an not put a light behind the white part is a 2 pies part the top you can shine true but the part behind that is non shine true

i made a light in the eyebrowe you can see here howe i made it https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.113264215497115.21117.100004406111111&type=3
I had a look at your photos, awesome work :eek:, well done! I don't think I can make something like that, lol, too much time and work plus so complicated wires and LED stuff. Wish I was your neighbour lol

·
Registered
NA V, K3
259 Posts
It's for the North American market. Not for an indicator, but it turns on with the parking lights.

exLED sells headlights that are fully completed so you don't have to take apart your headlight, but it's much more satisfying when you do it yourself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts