Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI
I'm considering buying a KIA and I thought what a better way to find out about the vehicle than by talking to existing owners.

Hope I can obtain some valuable insight to the KIA family.

Birchwood :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you really want the best value for your money it's good to go with a Kia, and you can always buy a third party navigational system to put in there. With the money you save on a Kia versus a Honda you would be able to afford it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I own a Sportage (petrol 2003 long model) which was purchased brand new(x demo). Other members will probably not agree with me, but I am unable to recommend this model. The 2 litre engine is underpowered for this quite heavy 4WD.Its had 2 major faults,gearbox and exhuast system, whcih still continue to this day. Kia Australia seem unwilling to help or rectify the faults, which have now been investigated by 2 major dealers as well as Kia themselves. Having said that, the car is comfortable on long journeys, quite well finnished off, and holds the road well. Econonmy is also on the plus side which for a heavy 4WD is good. Perhaps I have just been unlucky... good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts