Kia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahaha~~ not only my shoes~~ seems my family shoes also~~
this ride cost me 80K at malaysia... is a Naza Citra~~ actually 95% is from kia carens~ just the bumber, skirt and real bumber different~~ any nice and simple acerssories available at SG??? cos think Sg also got much of carens~

and the pic is after tint~~

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi !

Have u already tested for speed test up to 180KM/h ? FYI I just bought Naza Citra 2.0 last month. After exceed 1000km , i do test drive up to 160 KM/H , it is fine and smooth. But after exceed 160km/h, when i try to push over than that speed, I noticed my car will give noisy sound ( grrr.. i guest from the tyre.. and I can increase the speed ). Is there any condition need to be check for high speed driving.. because i enjoy sometime to drive at higher speed at least up to 180km/h becoz the speed meter is up to 200km/h.

Nice to share your experince.. or should I check with authorised service centre?

tq

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i ever drive over 170km/h... is smooth and stable... but got some sound like the wind leak into my car... is from driver site window there... theres no such sound like what you talking... but truely say...is really lag of power after you speed to 160km/h...am i right??

but... brother.. izzit too early that you just over 1000km then start speeding like this shocking speed...??

james~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts